Wednesday, April 4, 2012

shopbop wish list.

Today was a BAD DAY. So, I drowned my sorrows in online shopping. Online window shopping. Virtual shopping? Whatever. I spent an hour looking at ShopBop and drinking endless free hot chocolates from the Hampton Inn lobby. And made a list of my most favorites, thought admittedly they are equally out of reach.
1) and 2) CC Skye Victoria Wristlet Clutch, $275. 
3) Vince Leather Tank Dress, $542. 
4) Mettle Simi's Brass Bag, $258.
5) Made Her Think Reverse Choker, $247.


PS Do you think Cinna would wear that Reverse Choker?! I totally do. Simple, elegant, understated and unexpected. He (and the Lenny Kravitz version of him) are my new style icons. I may not be able to afford that necklace but I CAN afford MAC gold liquid liner. 
PPS If you feel like cheering me up, text me for my new address- the move is upon us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment